Buffalo cauliflower is seriously good. Tacos are seriously good. Wrawps are seriously good. So my thought was why not combine all three?
I'm a huge fan of most things covered in buffalo sauce, and cauliflower is no exception. It's just the perfect vehicle for buffalo sauce honestly. You could really throw this buffalo cauliflower on anything. They are not buffalo cauliflower "wings". They're literally buffalo roasted cauliflower. No crunch, yes delicious.
Throw that all together with some of my favorite veggies, a little blue cheese, and a Wrawp, and we have ourselves a meal!
Here's What You'll Need:
-4 spirulina Wrawps, cut in half (or other wrap or tortilla of your choice)
-1 head of cauliflower, cut up into florets
-1 1/2 cups buffalo sauce
-4 tbsp blue cheese
-1 avocado, sliced
-1 medium tomato, chopped
-4 pieces of kale, chopped
-2 cloves garlic
-3 tbsp olive oil, separated
-salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2) Toss the cauliflower in 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper. Throw them on a baking sheet and pop into the oven for about 15 minutes.
3) In the meantime, heat up the additional tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
4) Once heated, add in the garlic and let cook alone for about a minute.
5) Add in the kale and sautee for about 3-5 minutes. During this time place the wrawp pieces of top to warm them and make them a bit more malleable. Remove from heat once cooked.
6) Once the cauliflower has cooked for 15 minutes, remove it form the oven, toss it in the buffalo sauce, and return it to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
7) Make your tacos! Split all of the ingredients between the 8 tacos.
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I'd love to hear from you.