I can't believe summer is winding down so quickly, but I refuse to accept that it's over (I mean c'mon, we've got almost a whole month left)! I'm still over here grilling, enjoying the fresh produce, and eating all of the frozen desserts. Case and point - this blueberry superfood frozen yogurt bark. It's SO easy to make, so summery, and so delicious! And I will most definitely be whipping up a batch or three for some labor day weekend festivities coming up.
Here's What You'll Need:
1) Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or wax paper.
2) Mix together the Epic Seed packages either in a bowl or as your spread them onto the baking sheet. The packages have the fruit and chia portion at the bottom, so we want that spread evenly throughout the Greek yogurt.
3) Spread the yogurt evenly, covering the entire baking sheet.
4) Sprinkle the frozen blueberries and dark chocolate pieces over the yogurt.
5) Place the baking sheet into the freezer for 2+ hours until it's fully frozen.
6) Once frozen, remove the yogurt from the pan, cut it into chunks using a knife, and enjoy or place back into the freezer until serving time.
The frozen yogurt bark will melt, so make sure to keep it cool until you're ready to eat it. It's the perfect picnic (or really any day) guilt free dessert. Let me know what you think in the comments below!