So this post is a bit delayed, about a week delayed to be exact, but happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years eve and day and 2015 in general!
2015 was a whirlwind for me! I started this blog and committed to a healthier lifestyle. I was forced to change jobs (because the company I worked for was being sold). I started a new job. I quit that job. I started a course with IIN to become a holistic health coach. I started taking and fell in love with spin/cycling classes. I found an amazing Instagram community of supportive bloggers, fitness fans, health food lovers, and much more. I began new, exciting business relationships. I've had so many ups and equally as many downs. But overall, it was a HUGE year of change for me.
As I kick off 2016, I am SO excited! I'll be completing my IIN course this year and officially seeing clients. I hope to keep growing my blog and Instagram and continue to bring you all recipes and new products to try plus much more! I look forward to making more business relationships and taking on new ventures with All Roads Lead to Healthy. I want to continue to become healthier and happier in all aspects of my life! So with that, I've decided to make a couple New Years Resolutions:
1) Live every single day with intention - This one seems a little basic, but I think it's so, so important. I want to make the most of every day, accomplishing things and doing something meaningful for myself and others.
2) Learn more about health, nutrition, and fitness and apply it to my life - This is a resolution I will probably have every single year. I don't think you can ever know it all, and I want to be the happiest, healthiest, and strongest me that I can be!
3) Become a certified spin instructor and get NASM certified - One thing I've really enjoyed this year is my spin classes. I'd like to learn to teach them so that I care share my excitement with others. I also really want to expand my fitness knowledge in general, and I think NASM might be the way to go for me. This might be a 2 year resolution (for monetary reasons), BUT I hope to get them both done in 2016.
4) Write (at least) one E-book - I have so many recipes that I want to share and in a bit of a more organized fashion, so I'd like to compile and share at least one E-book with you all this year.
5) To meet (virtually and in person) you guys! - I would love to meet with, chat with, hang with all of you! I want to get involved in more events and chat with more of you on this blog and social media.
6) To share All Roads Lead to Healthy with as many people as possible - I'm not exactly sure what this specifically entails, but I want to get involved in and try new ventures, make new blogging buddies, meet new business partners, try new products, create new recipes, and reach anyone who shares a similar passion for living happily, healthfully, and balanced.
I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but this is what I've come up with to start off 2016. What are your resolutions? Let me know in the comments below! Also, feel free to head over to my Instagram to enter to win my 2016 kick off giveaway which ends tomorrow!